- Development of new bioinformatic and biostatistical tools for the metagenomic and metaproteomic analysis of microbiomes.
- Development of simulation computational models of different types of interactions and dynamics to explore complex microbial communities.
- Development of a platform for genome edition and programming of new activities in microorganisms through the creation of software (biocircuits) and hardware (cells that execute biocircuits) through microbial engineering.
- Quantitative analysis of antibiotic resistance and its evolution: Determinism, memory and stochasticity.
- Analysis of the molecular mechanisms of stress adaptation of different model fungi by means of genomic tools: importance in colonization and pathogenicity, and in the identification of targets for the development of antifungal agents.
© S2017/BMD-3691 InGEMICS-CM